READ THIS FIRST
Come out and enjoy great entertainment and great family fun at the Coweta Movie Park.
Gates Open- 6:00 PM
Movies Begin - at sunset (see calendar for exact times)
General Admission $9.00
Ages 3 & under- free
We do not accept debit or credit cards on site.
We do not allow children to be dropped off at the park without being accompanied by an adult.
We do not allow outside food and beverages to be brought into the park when a food truck is on sight.
We have a Zero Tolerance Policy on drugs, alcohol, and weapons!
Movies are shown rain or moonshine unless warnings of high winds are in the forecast. A rain ticket will be provided for a different showing.
1. Every other parking spot will be closed off to help ensure social distancing.
2. You must maintain 6 feet of distance at all times.
3. We do recommend a mask when going to restrooms or concession area.
4. You must view the movie from within your vehicle/parking space.
1. The audio for the movie is broadcast through an FM transmitter, and you must have a working, FM radio in order to hear the movie.
2. Be sure that your car battery is strong enough to power your radio throughout the show or bring a portable radio. There is not an app that you can listen in on.
3. Please keep headlights and accessory lights turned off. We offer jump-starts. Please leave your hood up if you need a jump. We do not offer jump-starts until all customers have been cleared from the park.
4. Large vehicles should park in the back half of the park, so you do not block the view of other movie goers. DO NOT leave diesel fueled vehicles running.
5. Hatchbacks that extend beyond the roof of the car must remain closed.
6. Speed limit on the premises is 5 miles per hour.
7. For your safety, barbecues and open fires are not allowed. Please do not smoke in the vicinity of others enjoying the movie. A smoking area is available. All butts must be discarded in your own container. DO NOT discard butts in our trash receptacles.
8. No alcohol, marijuana, or drugs are allowed.
9. No firearms or weapons of any kind are allowed.
10. No animals are allowed.
11. Patrons found concealing anyone in their vehicle, for the purpose of avoiding purchasing a ticket, will be expelled, without refund.
12. All vehicles are subject to search.
13. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone.
14. We are open during all weather conditions, unless weather conditions are severe that proper exhibition of the movie is precluded, or staff/customer safety is compromised. Cancellations will be made as soon as possible prior to the showtime with email notification.
BY PURCHASING A TICKET, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE COWETA MOVIE PARK AND GEORGIA TOUR COMPANY ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR SITUATIONS BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
Stay tuned, stay safe, and we look forward to seeing you soon at the Coweta Movie Park!!
COWETA MOVIE PARK
510 GA HWY 85
Located less than 10 minutes from downtown Senoia.
From Senoia - Take GA Highway 85/74 South for 5 miles.
The movie park will be on the left before you get to downtown Haralson.